Identify and Remove Redundant IT-Related Files
Retaining any volume of obsolete IT-related files (installers, disk images, application logs, data exports, database backups, etc.) burdens the organization with unnecessary cost and exposes the organization to unnecessary risk. The larger the number of files kept, the greater the costs and risks. Northern's software solution (NSS) can be quickly configured to identify these files and provide staff with a click-through process to remove them. Very large data footprints can be parsed, across geographical regions, and including multiple platforms (traditional on-premise file storage, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, O365, other cloud platforms, Exchange Online, etc.).
By removing unnecessary IT-related files the organization will:
- Improve information and infrastructure security
- Reduce exposure to regulatory risk
- Improve compliance with internal directives
- Reduce costs and improve resource usage efficiency
- Reduce complexity of migration and transformation initiatives
Northern is currently providing some of the world's leading organizations with this type of solution, and enabling them to realize these values.
You are unauthorized to view this page.